Please help your local Salvation Army fill the air with the sound of giving this November 17.
Christmas is not only a time for family, friends and memories, but a time to be grateful and thankful for the blessings in our lives. Not everyone has a home for the holidays, not everyone has a meal. Thanks to Sally’s House there is a safe haven for abused children removed from horrible conditions. Through the Salvation Army food bank, over 2.4 million pounds of food are distributed each year. The Salvation Army provides vital services to the poor and vulnerable in downtown and throughout the region.
On behalf of Washington Trust Bank, Pete and Denise Stanton are issuing a challenge to downtown community leaders to join them in creating a measurable difference in the lives of vulnerable children and families in our community.
That is why, on November 17, between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., bell ringers from various community banks, credit unions and other businesses will be posted throughout downtown as part of a challenge to fill the $90,000 gap that is needed this holiday season.
- WA Trust Bank (Pete (CEO) & Denise Stanton)
- Spokesman Review (owner/Pres Stacey Cowles + staff BETWEEN 10 AM and 12 NOON)
- Lakeside Capital (Steve (CEO) and Theresa Helmbrecht)
- U.S. Bank (CEO, Linda Underwood and staff)
- Inland NW Bank (INB – 8 Executive Team members)
- Bank of America (CEO and Executive staff)
- Banner Bank (SA Board member + staff)
- Umpqua Bank (SA Board member + staff)
- Wells Fargo (Woody Missamore, local President + staff)
- Numerica Credit Union (local VP + staff)
- STCU (VP Commercial & staff) Team:
- Anastasi, Moore, Martin
- Sweet Frostings
- Moss Adams (CEO and Executive staff)
- Eide Bailly (SA Board member and staff)
- Downtown Partnership (Mark Richard. Pres & staff)
- River Park Square (the downtown mall)
- Chase Building:
- Kiemle & Hagood (Larry Soehren)
- Ten Capital Investment Partners (Ben Klundt, Partner)
- Risklens (Steven Tabacek, Pres)
So stop by and fill the bucket this Friday.
Call 509.329.2732 for more information.