Horse and Carriage Rides will clip along starting Friday June 1. Enjoy the sights of downtown from a horse drawn carriage, and sit back to enjoy the ride.
- Fridays 5:00 to 9:00pm
- Pick-up at 221 N Wall Street, across from the Wheatland Bank ATM.
Please remember the horses require breaks and plenty of water, and that they may be more numerous during cold weather. This will impact wait times for the carriage rides.
- The carriage travels through downtown along Main Ave and Spokane Falls Blvd
- Each ride lasts approximately 15 minutes
- The carriage can comfortably hold up to 8 adults
- Please wait until the carriage is stopped and secured before boarding or exiting
- Please ask the driver before petting the horses and do not stand directly in front of the horses
- Animals are not allowed on the carriage
- The horses will take a 60 minute break during each shift
- Carriage rides are subject to cancellation due to weather, road conditions, and mechanical factors.
- Tips for the driver are appreciated
Thank you to our sponsor
With special thanks to
Back by popular demand, Downtown Spokane is shutting down Wall Street every Friday for June, July, August and September to bring you Food Truck Fridays!
This year with a wider variety of trucks, take a break from your day for great food, entertainment and company.
Appearances by: Brain Feeze Creamery * Compass Breakfast Wagon * Couple of Chefs * Crate * D. Lish’s * King of Tacos * Mac Daddy’s * Mangia * Meat BBQ * Mixed Plate * One Night Stand BBQ * Skewers * Tacos Camargo * Toby’s BBQ
For a weekly schedule of trucks visit http://greaterspokanefoodtrucks.com/events/.
- Friday June 22: Tonya Ballman
Get fit with three nights a week of activity at the TGP in July and August, starting July 9.
Mondays: Barre with Pure Barre Spokane
Wednesdays: Yoga with The Union
Thursdays: Cardio with The Spokane Club
All activities kick-off at 7:15pm on the TGP, located next to City Hall at 315 N Post, and last between 45 and 60 minutes. Mats will be available to borrow on Yoga and Barre nights, but supplies are limited. Participants should come prepared with appropriate shoes, a mat, a towel and water bottle. Cancellations may occur due to weather conditions, follow @downtownspokane on Facebook and Twitter for announcements.
The Summer Series is a program of the Downtown Spokane Business Improvement District with support from the City of Spokane and Riverfront Park. Activities are brought to the community free of charge thanks to Numerica.