Downtown Dialogues is a resource for the business community to come together and discuss important topics related to downtown.
A panel discussion moderated by Paul Read, Publisher of the Journal of Business.
Learn about parking challenges in Spokane, hear an overview of key findings from the most recent parking study, including short and long term suggestions. Discover opportunity for public and private partnerships, and resources for residents, business and property owners.
- Roy Koegen | Partner, Kutak Rock
- Melissa Verwest | Technical Sales Engineer, Oldcastle Infrastructure
- Brandon Rapez-Betty | Director of Communications & Customer Service, Spokane Transit Authority
- Dan Geiger | Diamond Parking, Regional Vice President
- Andrew Rolwes | Downtown Spokane, Vice President of Public Policy & Parking
- Gavin Cooley | City of Spokane, Chief Financial Officer
Learn | Gain a better understanding of the initiatives taking place around us
Identify | Uncover opportunities together that can enhance downtown or address the challenges we face
Engage | Discover meaningful ways each of us can get involved in making a difference.