Each year on the last weekend in June, downtown hosts over a quarter of a million people for the World's Largest Three on Three Basketball Tournament. Below is all the information you need for getting around downtown before and during the event.
- Street construction in downtown at Lincoln and Monroe has created minor changes to the 2016 layout. Read more here.
- By Friday June 24, several sections of downtown parking meters will be bagged ahead of Hoopfest. Post Street will be closed north of Spokane Falls Blvd at 6am. Check out the Hoopfest Event Map for more information (Sections with bagged meters are marked in red). Meter bags go in effect at 6pm when streets are closed.
- Streets will re-open Sunday, June 26 at 8pm. Do not park at meter bags or you will be towed.
- Hoopfest attendees should be mindful of where you are parking. Find parking lots still open during Hoopfest here. For a list of all downtown lots, visit our downtown "Where to Park" page.
- Spokane Transit will provide Hoopfest Shuttle Service over the weekend from two free parking areas; the Jefferson Park & Ride lot and the Riverpoint Campus parking lots. Shuttles run every 10 minutes from 6AM to 8PM on Saturday, June 25, and from 7AM to 6PM on Sunday, June 26. The fare for an all-day pass is $1.50 and can be used for unlimited rides on the shuttles and all STA bus routes. Passes are available for purchase on any bus during the Hoopfest weekend. Please have the exact fare because drivers are unable to make change. Visit this link for driving directions to STA shuttle pick-up sites at the free parking lots.
- The STA Plaza is closed to bus traffic during Hoopfest weekend. Alternate loading zones for regular routes will be in effect beginning Friday at 6:30PM. A map of the alternative zones can be viewed here.
Get all you need to know about Hoopfest weekend via the Hoopfest App, available for free in your app store. View team schedules, bracket info and directions to your next game. If you already have the Hoopfest App downloaded, don’t forget to update it for Hoopfest 2016!
Follow Hoopfest on your favorite social media: