REQUEST FOR QUALIFICATIONS AND PROPOSALS
The Downtown Spokane Partnership is seeking qualified proposals for the redevelopment of the downtownspokane.org website.
The Downtown Spokane Partnership is dedicated to the creation of a dynamic, safe, vital, livable and sustainable Downtown as the basis of an economically healthy region. As a function of this mission, the DSP seeks to improve the function of downtownspokane.org to better serve members, ratepayers, and the public at large for the sharing of information, event, and business opportunities that enhance the vitality of downtown Spokane.
SCOPE OF REQUIRED SERVICES:
In preparation for broadened use of downtownspokane.org, Downtown Spokane is seeking qualified proposals which include the following:
- Simple CCS management
- Mobile ready
- Updated design and navigation
- Database integration with member/ratepayer log-in function
- Database integration for downtown directory
- Front end submission for events
- Custom map for First Friday with front end submission
- Social integration
- Ability to serve multiple audiences, both business and public
- (2016) Research and plan $5,000
- (2017) Design and implementation $10,000
- September 23: submissions due
- September 30: agency selected
- October/November: Research and Development
- December: Design
- January: Page completion and testing
- February: Launch
- A proposed scope of services.
- Budget/fee structure and total cost for services.
- Consideration for pre-development market research
- Business function: Development, Ratepayer, Member, and Business recruitment
- Public Function: Retail, Entertainment, Downtown Brand
- Two to four (2-4) graphic examples of design concept
- Recommendation for CCS management platform
- Hosting, management and maintenance plan
- Suggested resources for third party vendors
- A proposed schedule for completion.
- Identify all members of the team, and define the role of each member in the project.
- A brief (not more than three pages) portfolio of similar experience including at least two examples of previous work in the development of a similar integrated communication campaign.
- Provide contact names and numbers for three completed campaigns as references.
- Five (5) copies of the proposal, plus one unbound copy and one digital copy.
Deadline for Submittal
September 23, 2016 by 5:00pm. No submittals will be accepted after that date.
Please deliver submissions to:
Downtown Spokane Partnership
C/O Elisabeth Hooker
10 N Post Street, #400
Spokane, WA 99201
A selection team of representatives from Downtown Spokane staff, BID and DSP board members will evaluate proposals and work samples provided.
Depending on the quality and substance displayed, certain respondents may be requested to appear before the selection team to present overview and respond to questions.
Submittals will be evaluated and ranked based on the following criteria:
a.) Key personnel, credentials, and qualifications; b.) Firm experience; c.) Ability to meet project timeframe and project scope; e.) Compelling approach to project; f.) Familiarity with this type of project; g.) Past performance and references.
Selection of the bidder is at the discretion of the Downtown Spokane Partnership. All parties reserve the right to consider all or parts of any proposal, interview prospective firms, and are under no obligation to accept any or all proposals. All parties reserve the right to negotiate further with any bidders upon receipt of proposals.
This RFQ/P is not an offer to enter into an agreement with any party. This RFQ/P is being sent to your company for the sole purpose of understanding your interest, qualifications, knowledge, and experience in providing these services. The Contributing Partners reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to select or reject any/or all respondents to this RFQ/P. This RFQ/P does not obligate the Contributing Partners to accept or contract for any services.
Disadvantaged, minority, and woman-owned consultant firms are encouraged to respond.
Persons with disabilities may request this information be prepared and supplied in alternate forms by calling collect, writing, or emailing Elisabeth Hooker at (509) 456-0580; 10 N. Post Street, #400, Spokane, WA 99201; or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Under contract with Spokane County, the Contributing Partners in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, 78 Stat. 252, 42 U.S.C. 2000d to 2000d-4 and Title 49, Code of Federal Regulations, Department of Transportation, Subtitle A, Office of the Secretary, Part 21, Nondiscrimination in Federally-assisted programs of the Department of Transportation issued pursuant to such Act, hereby notifies all bidders that it will affirmatively ensure that in any contract entered into pursuant to this advertisement, disadvantaged business enterprises as defined at 49 CFR Part 26 will be afforded full opportunity to submit bids in response to this invitation and will not be discriminated against on the grounds of race, color, national origin, or sex in consideration for an award.