Father’s Day is coming up quick and if you want to show your appreciation but still aren’t quite sure how, downtown has plenty of options to help you out. Here are just a few ideas…
- Have him work on his short game with a round of mini-golf at Flatstick Pub
- Cater to his intellectual side with a good book from Auntie’s Bookstore or Giant Nerd Books.
- Make dinner a breeze with special Father’s Day to-go meals from Clinkerdagger or Italian Kitchen.
- Treat him to Sunday Brunch at Nectar Catering and Events and he’ll get a free beer on the house.
- Sweet Frostings and Bloem are perfect candidates to indulge his sweet tooth.
- Maybe a staycation is what he needs, try a room at the The Davenport Hotel.
- Is he a “manly man”? Mountain Lakes Brewing Company has great deals on pint and growler punch cards.
- Still not sure what to get him? Downtown has lots of cool shops full of things that will make for great gifts. Try Decorum, Uncle’s Games, The Kitchen Engine, or Boo Radley’s (and don’t forget a fun card from Atticus Coffee & Gifts).
See you soon!