The Downtown Spokane Partnership is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Finance Manager.
Are you looking for a job where you can make a real difference? Do you want to be part of an amazing team where work-life balance and a positive work environment aren’t just words, but a way of life? If you answered yes, and you have a winning attitude and a sharp financial mind then this position may be for you. In this full-time position, you can apply your skills and love for Spokane in a significant way to help grow a vibrant and culturally diverse downtown community.
The position oversees financial management and oversight for a c3 and c6 organization with high degree of public oversight subject to annual independent outside audit review.
The Finance Manager will:
- Be responsible for chart of accounts maintenance, classification, general ledger and trial balance accuracy, and recording of all transactions related to deposits, AR, and AP
- Maintain records of vendor and customer accounts in accounting system
- Work closely with Board Treasurers; supporting Board functions regarding finances
- Initiate and maintain annual budget process
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reports of financial statement variances compared to budget for stakeholders
Qualified applicants must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, finance or related field and have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in accounting for non-profits or equivalent experience. A solid understanding of GAAP along with strong understanding of Quick Books is required along with advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office software, specifically Outlook, Word, and Excel, 10 key experience and demonstrate ability to collaborate effectively with diverse work groups.
A salary commensurate with relevant experience. Comprehensive benefits and retirement included.
How to apply
Interested applicants should email a resume and references to Kurshell Busch at Kurshell.Busch@ExpressPros.com. For questions, call 509-747-6011.