Issue date: August 29, 2022
Deadline: September 15, 2022
The Downtown Spokane Partnership (DSP) has initiated a Request for Quotes (RFQ) process to identify a qualified vendor to provide basic HRIS/Payroll services.
DSP is a member-based, not-for-profit organization with more than 100 members, representing a variety of business sectors including real estate, banking/finance, law, transportation, insurance, communications, energy, and tourism. DSP also contracts with the City of Spokane to manage the Downtown Business Improvement District (BID), a special district that levies assessments to provide special benefits and improvements that aid in economic development, neighborhood revitalization and enhance existing municipal services to properties and tenants located within the BID boundaries.
DSP currently has 25 employees: 6 salaried exempt, 10 Full Time non-exempt, 7 Part Time non-exempt, and 2 Part Time seasonal/as-needed non-exempt employees. In the years ahead, DSP anticipates it will grow its employee count by 30 percent. DSP seeks a new system that will incorporate basic HR needs, Time & Labor, Time Off, Payroll, and basic Employee Self Service in a user-friendly format.
DSP seeks to implement the new HRIS system with the new year payroll cycle beginning on January 1, 2023. DSP currently utilizes a manual timeclock for non-exempt staff timekeeping and employs two different pay cycles, depending on employee classification. The new HRIS system should consolidate the differences so that all employees are on one pay cycle. This new pay cycle will also be implemented on January 1, 2023. Respondents should explain how this will be addressed during implementation and testing.
- System must integrate with or easily export/import into QuickBooks
- Remote clock-in/out must have geofencing capabilities
Submission Requirements: Respondents should provide a brief description of your organization and experience doing this kind of work as well as the following information:
- Printed or electronic documentation showing your software modules and details of what features are available in each of the requested (or equivalent) modules (HR, Time & Labor, Time Off, Payroll, Employee Self Service).
- Fee structure for each module for both implementation and ongoing use (use table on page 2 below or provide information in a clear, understandable format).
- Timeline for implementation.
- Explanation as to how your company would handle testing given our implementation of a new payroll cycle timeline as explained above.
- Basic contract terms (length of contract/price lock, etc).
- References for similar work completed.
- Any other information deemed important, but not specifically required elsewhere.
Please submit quote along with any additional documentation about your software by September 15, 2022.
DSP reserves the right to reject all quotes or portions thereof. All respondents will receive written notification of the DSP’s decision regarding their quote, and an announcement of the award will be posted on the DSP website.
Responses will be considered public records and may be made available for public inspection upon request. If you consider any document to be proprietary or otherwise confidential, please submit a written notification prior to submission.
Please submit questions and quotes to:
Human Resources & Accounting Associate
Downtown Spokane Partnership
10 N Post St. #400
Spokane, WA 99208