“Back to Downtown” week includes an easy daily dress code theme to add some spirit to employees’ workwear and promotional specials and events at select downtown businesses and venues. To participate, employees can register online at BackToDowntown.org for their free Downtown Card featuring discounts and deals, including free tacos, wine pours, pints, and more. Downtown employees are encouraged to register as teams within their company or workplace, prizes will be awarded to teams with the best participation and engagement on social media throughout the week. Back to Downtown Week culminates with a special event at the Wonder Building featuring food, beverages, live music and more.
Back to Downtown Daily Schedule, Oct. 24-28, 2022:
- Monday, October 24 Crazy sock showdown: Wear your favorite pair or rock a mix and match But first, Coffee! Get a free coffee or beverage, up to $5, when you present your Downtown Card and wear your crazy socks at participating locations.
- Tuesday, October 25 Two-sday: Twin with your work bestie Take your twinning work bestie out for tacos and snag two for free with your Downtown Card at participating locations.
- Wednesday, October 26 Working Wednesday—Throwback edition: Retro work attire, shoulder pads are optional! Rock your retro work attire for a mid-week sip and get a free glass of wine with your Downtown Card at participating wineries.
- Thursday, October 27 #1 Fan Day: Represent your favorite sports team Flash your Downtown Card for a free pint and catch part of the game representing your favorite sports team at participating breweries.
- Friday, October 28 TGIFF (Thank God Its Flannel Friday): Casual Friday, PNW style Wrap up our Back to Downtown Week with a live DJ, prizes, swag, bites and drinks, and more at the Wonder Building from 4pm-7pm.