Join the fun at Riverfront’s signature 10,000-egg Easter Egg Hunt with the Easter Bunny! Find a golden egg with prizes totaling up to $500 from River Park Square, Mobius Science Center day passes, Cosmic Cowboy Grill gift cards, and more! Easter egg hunt participation is free.
Brunch with us before or after the Easter Egg Hunt with the Easter Bunny at the Sky Ribbon Café inside the Numerica Skate Ribbon & SkyRide building. Take photos with the Easter Bunny and enjoy brunch with your friends and family. This event includes a BOGO SkyRide admission with each ticket purchased. Walk-ins welcome. Reservations encouraged. Brunch cost listed below.
Easter Egg Hunt Details
- Free for all ages.
- 10:10AM: 0-2yrs Clock Tower Meadow
- 10:20AM: 3-5yrs Clock Tower Meadow
- 10:30AM: 6+yrs Lilac Bowl/Havermale Island
Brunch Details + Menu
- Stations will be staffed for touchless service
- Baked Ham Carving Station
- Scrambled Eggs & Breakfast Potatoes
- Fresh Fruit Salad with Watermelon, Cantaloupe, Pineapple and Grapes
- Assorted Mini Pastries, Danishes, and Mini Muffins.
- Waffles and Pancakes
- With Strawberries, Raspberry Jam, Maple Syrup, Whip cream and Butter
- Chilled Orange & Apple Juice
- Freshly Brewed Coffee, Regular & Decaffeinated
- Hot Tea with Lemons & honey
Brunch Reservation Times & Cost
- 9:30 a.m.
- 10:40 a.m.
- 11:40 a.m.
Under 5 Free