Horse and Carriage Rides will clip along starting Friday May 31. Enjoy the sights of downtown from a horse drawn carriage, and sit back to enjoy the ride.
- Fridays 5:00 to 9:00pm
- Pick-up at 221 N Wall Street, across from the Wheatland Bank ATM.
- There will be no rides on Friday the weekend of Hoopfest.
Please remember the horses require breaks and plenty of water, and that they may be more numerous during hot weather. This will impact wait times for the carriage rides.
- The carriage travels through downtown along Main Ave and Spokane Falls Blvd
- Each ride lasts approximately 15 minutes
- The carriage can comfortably hold up to 8 adults
- Please wait until the carriage is stopped and secured before boarding or exiting
- Please ask the driver before petting the horses and do not stand directly in front of the horses
- Animals are not allowed on the carriage
- The horses will take a 60 minute break during each shift
- Carriage rides are subject to cancellation due to weather, road conditions, and mechanical factors.
- Tips for the driver are appreciated
Thank you to our sponsor
With special thanks to