10:00 Doors open Volunteer Action Fair
12:00 Rally with speakers and music
1:00 March line-up and route through downtown
post march convention center activities until 3:00
Spokane Women+s March 2019 supports and encourages the use of “Nonviolence Guidelines.” View guidelines, provided by our friends at PJALS, here: https://bit.ly/2DT7JIh
STA can provide details for a bus bringing you to the Convention Center. https://bit.ly/1Ft53ec
Parking: meters and lots downtown
There will be a designated area for those in wheelchairs, and for viewing sign language interpreters
Food and beverage for purchase via Spokane Convention Center concessions.
Spokane Women+s March 2019 is a green event. We request that you join us in this effort by using the following environmental practices:
* Print all signage on recycled content stock, and with vegetable or water-based inks or low-odor markers.
* Refrain from use of single-use plastics, including water bottles, straws, utensils
* Separate trash from recycling materials, using the bins provided at the rally site and march route
* Eliminate paper and other disposable handouts, flyers and promotional items. Instead, utilize electronic communication options whenever available.
* Minimize and/or take back non-recyclable product and display packaging where possible
Women+s March Spokane endeavors to harness the power of diverse women in our community to create transformative social change; promote civil rights for every human regardless of age, gender, race, sexual orientation, ethnicity, ability, religion, housing or economic status; amplify the work of community leaders and organizations to educate, mobilize, dialogue and engage our community in collective action to advance justice, equity, freedom, and inclusion.