Horse and Carriage Rides will clip along starting Friday June 2, 2023. Enjoy the sights of downtown and Riverfront Park from a horse drawn carriage. Sit back to enjoy the ride.
Fridays 5:00 to 9:00pm
Pick-up at inside Riverfront Park on Locust Lane (next to the SkyRide entrance), across from Wheatland Bank.
There will be no rides on Friday June 23, the weekend of Hoopfest.
Please remember the horses require breaks and plenty of water, and that they may be more numerous during hot weather. This will impact wait times for the carriage rides
- Each ride lasts approximately 8 to 10 minutes
- The carriage can comfortably hold up to 8 adults
- Please wait until the carriage is stopped and secured before boarding or exiting
- Please ask the driver before petting the horses and do not stand directly in front of the horses
- Animals are not allowed on the carriage
- The horses will take a break during each shift
- Carriage rides are subject to cancellation due to weather, road conditions, and mechanical factors.
- Tips for the driver are appreciated