Vaccine Eligibility

To find out if you’re currently eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine or to be notified when it’s your turn, you can now go to FindYourPhaseWA.org.

If it’s your turn now, this new tool will provide you with a confirmation of eligibility that you can print or take a screenshot of on your mobile phone. You will present this to a vaccine provider to demonstrate your eligibility. The tool will also send you to a website to locate the vaccination sites near you, from there you can schedule an appointment.

Washington state is currently in Phase 1B, which means anyone 65 and older as well as those who are 50 and older who live in multigenerational households are eligible to receive the vaccine.

Find Your Phase WA

As part of the regional effort to recover from the economic impacts of COVID-19, the City of Spokane is partnering with Spokane Public Library to provide a Financial Helpline for all businesses and individuals countywide trying to access COVID-19 financial recovery programs. Call 509.625.6650, Monday-Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.

Project Share and UHelp have teamed up to assist community members facing hardship because of COVID-19. The new partnership is designed to help families pay their utility bills as they face challenges during "Stay Home, Stay Healthy" order that has led to widespread closures of businesses and schools. To access U Help or Project Share assistance for low-income customers, please call SNAP at 456-SNAP.

COVID-19 Screening Locations

The Spokane Regional Health District has compiled locations where screening and testing services are available. Each location follows their own protocols for providing screening. Some locations offer walk-in screening for anyone while others ask that you FIRST speak to a health care provider via phone or virtual visit.

Spokane County Clinic Locations

Unemployment Assistance

If you are out of work, Washington State's Employment Security Department provides support services to individuals affected by COVID-19 in Washington.

Washington State Employment Security Department

Mortgage Assistance

If you do not have enough money to cover your mortgage payment, contact your lender immediately.

DFI Assistance for Washington Homeowners

Trouble Paying Rent

If you are unable to make your full rent payment, contact your landlord immediately and try to work out an agreement. The Department of Housing and Urban Development offers counseling from organizations that can help you make the right decisions and point you towards the right resources. On 03/18/2020, Governor Jay Inslee enacted a statewide moratorium on evictions of residential tenants for 30 days.

Housing Counseling from HUD

The City of Spokane is partnering with the Spokane Workforce Council to provide a rapid-delivery Home Tenant Based Rent Assistance funded by HUD to families experiencing financial hardship due to COVID-19. The program will serve a diverse population of low-income renters who have reduced or lost incomes due to the pandemic. The project is expected to serve over 200 renters at a low administrative cost, and will be deployed by Career Path Services through the Spokane Resource Center, which already has infrastructure in place to provide rental assistance to area residents.

For more information call (509) 867-8188.

Trouble Paying Credit Cards

If you have seen a reduction in pay due to COVID-19 and are struggling to make your credit card or loan payments, contact your credit card company right away. Explain your situation and ask about hardship programs that may be available. Regulatory agencies have encouraged financial institutions to work with customers impacted by the coronavirus.

Relief Guide by Credit Card Issuer

Consumer Financial Protection Bureau

Find A Credit Counselor

Guidance for Better Mental Health

The coronavirus might affect not only your physical wellbeing but also your mental health.

Mental Health Guidance