Thank you for spreading kindness
Our Kindness Crew wants to thank you for exhibiting safe and healthy behaviors while you're visiting downtown, including, but not limited to; wearing a mask, washing hands, social distancing, supporting local businesses, being patient with others, maintaining a cheerful spirit, lending a helping hand, and more.
Look for the volunteer crews each weekend, outfitted in Kindness campaign t-shirts traversing downtown on scooters provided by Lime.
In addition, crew volunteers are ready to catch you in the act property riding and parking Lime scooters in the downtown area.
Join the Crew
Register to volunteer during the shifts available and a calendar will be updated regularly. Crews are preferred to be members of the same household, small social group or workplace.
Crew members must commit to the following:
- Must be 18 or older
- Not be a member of a high-risk age group or have underlying health conditions
- Volunteers will be screened for fever at the beginning of each shift
- Volunteers will confirm they have not been in extended presence of any individuals known to have COVID or exhibit COVID symptoms within a two-week time period.
- Volunteers will model safe behaviors by agreeing to properly wear a mask for the duration of their shift and by wearing latex gloves provided by the DSP.
- Volunteers will be limited to one shift within a two-week time frame.
- Be willing to complete the waiver liability form.
Crew members will receive:
- Spread Kindness T-shirt
- Each volunteer will get to take home one of the prizes for the shift