From January 14 through February 1, nominations and voting were open for the Best in BID Downtown Spokane Awards. During this period, the community was invited to vote for whatever local nominees they feel should hold a Best in BID title.
Thank you to everyone who voted and helped spread the word for the first annual Best in BID Awards.
2023 Best in BID Award winners:
- Most epic comeback since 2020: Revival Tea Co.
- Most underrated: The Mango Tree
- Best Couple (neighboring businesses or block): Whistle Punk Brewing and Heritage Bar & Kitchen
- Most photogenic (exterior or façade, or interior): The Historic Davenport Hotel
- Most reliable (most likely not to change): Auntie's Bookstore
- Most likely to brighten up your day: Boo Radley's
- One of a kind (most unique): The Space
- Most likely to be in a music video: Durkin's Liquor Bar
- Favorite Freshman (best new business): Common Language Brewing Co.
- Best "glow up" (business expansion or improvements): Dry Fly Distilling
- Most likely to make Seattle jealous: Petunia & Loomis
- Most likely to become an influencer: The Woodshop
- Most likely to save the planet: Spokane Refillery
- Best dressed (for staff or for business marketing): Fringe & Fray
- Life of the party: Brick West Brewing Co.