Win one date night per month for an entire year starting in March 2019.
Downtown Spokane is now accepting applications for couples who want to become downtown Spokane’s official date-night ambassadors! We have put together 12 suggested date night packages for one lucky local couple to explore downtown’s hottest dating spots and activities, for free!
The selected couple will receive a prize package valued at over $1,200! All you have to do is agree to share your date night experiences with your friends and tag @DowntownSpokane (plus your date spot) on social media. These packages were made possible by all the generous participating businesses in Downtown Spokane, so make sure to spread the love.
HOW TO ENTER
Submit a photo and short story telling us a little bit about you as a couple – how you met, what you enjoy doing together, something unique about your relationship, and why you think you’re the perfect match to Date Downtown.
- One or both members of your couple must have a robust Instagram – public, not private – and/or Facebook account.
- Both member of the couple must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must Live in Spokane County.
Winners must agree to the following:
- Attend one date night a month
- Capture at least one photo at each location enjoying your date (phone pics. or professional pics.)
- Share your date on social media and tag @DowntownSpokane and the participating business, and use #DateDowntownSpokane and #LoveSpokane hastag when posting about your date.
- Postdate, write a blurb about the experience, with additional photos and/or videos.
- Allow downtown to share your date nights on our social media pages and blog.
- Must be willing to meet as a couple with the Downtown Spokane marketing staff to discuss the role of a “Date Downtown Ambassador”
- Must love doing fun things together and get so excited about winning this amazing giveaway that you jump up and down and scream for joy like a couple of crazy kids.
All entries should be received by 5:00pm on Thursday, February 28, 2019
DATE NIGHT PACKAGES
Below are the suggested date night itineraries we’ve put together for you, mix and match as works with your schedule. Events with a specific date cannot be exchanged, so please make sure you are available. All items were donated by the participating businesses listed.
March: March 14, enjoy Post Modern Jukebox at the Fox Theater, courtesy of The Spokane Symphony followed by martinis at Bistango.
April: Explore the world with Nat Geo Live! On April 24, provided by WestCoast Entertainment Best of Broadway.
May: Get hoppy with two tickets to the Spokane Brewer’s Festival at the Spokane Arena on May 18.
June: Prep for summer with a month’s membership at Muv Fitness in Downtown Spokane and four complimentary classes at The Union Spin and Yoga.
July: Work up a thirst when you paddle the Spokane River with Fun Unlimited. Satiate that thirst with drinks swag from NoLi Brewhouse and Mountain Lakes Brewing.
August: Spend the Day at Riverfront Park with an all day-pass, then grab dinner at Cochonito.
September: A date from the gilded age. Dinner at Gilded Unicorn followed by a Spokane Symphony Classics concert at the Fox Theater.
October: Get arty with a Paint Night at Pinot’s Palette and admission to The Northwest Museum of Arts and Culture.
November: Enjoy a Private Reserve Tasting for Two Guests at Terra Blanca Spokane with a Charcuterie Board.
December: It’s beginning to look a lot like date night. Dinner followed by a show at Spokane Civic Theatre.
January: Beat the winter blues with $50 gift card to Nordstrom Cafe for dinner, 2 AMC movie tickets and a $50 gift card to Twigs for drinks. Then spend the night downtown at The M with Stay Alfred.
February: Isn’t it romantic? Enjoy dinner at The Melting Pot followed by a night stay at The Davenport Tower.