The downtown Spokane Business Improvement District is seeking applications for Seasonal Event Ambassadors.
Event Ambassadors help with a variety of special events that enhance the downtown experience and provide publicity for the Downtown Spokane Partnership, a not for profit organization. Event Ambassadors play an integral part in event activations by providing a friendly, welcoming environment for guests. Opportunity to work in an exciting and varied environment while contributing to the vitality and growth of downtown Spokane. The ideal candidate would be interested in a future career in event management, marketing, or community engagement.
Applicants should have availability to help manage events as listed below. Schedules will vary depending on number of individuals hired and individual availability.
- Food Truck Fridays: Fridays Through August, 9:00am to 2:30pm
- Summer Workout Series: Monday through Thursday in July and August, 6:00pm to 8:30pm
- Spokane Sport Saturdays: Saturdays late July and August, 10:00am to 2:00pm
- In planning: Sundays in July and August, 10:00am to 6:00pm
- Additional single day events in September and October
- No walk-ins please
- Complete the Employment Application
- Applications accepted through June 3, 2019
Email applications and resume to email@example.com
Downtown Spokane Partnership
10 N Post Street, #400
Spokane, WA 99201