Volunteer opportunities vary. Some are re-occurring, some are individual-day events, and others are a part of a larger community celebration.
We've detailed a few events here and all volunteer activities will be listed as an event below. To sign-up to participate please complete the online form and a representative from downtown will be in contact.
Help plant 150+ sidewalk planters in the downtown core as a team or individual. Number of planters in planting zones vary. First come first served.
- May 12, Noon: Volunteers needed 4, Monroe Street, Mallon
- May 19, Noon: Volunteers needed 2, Main Ave, Riverside Ave, Sprague Ave, Wall Street, Howard Street
First Friday Hospitality Team
- When: The Tuesday immediately prior to First Friday.
- Where: Participating First Friday Venues
- What: Deliver First Friday walking guides and posters to participating venues. Check in and make sure that venues needs are met and network among local art supporters.
Volunteers should have an interest in art, be available mid-afternoon and have the ability to walk for longer distances around downtown Spokane.
Crescent Window Display Refurbishment
- When: Saturday / Sundays in September and October
- Where: To be determined
- What: Help bring the tradition of holidays displays back to life in downtown Spokane! The Crescent Window Displays returned for the 2018 holiday season and a whole new set of found figurines need to be prepared to delight families again in 2019.
Volunteers needed: If you have experience working with small motors, backdrops, set design or with fabrics and costuming, please indicate an interest in volunteering to refurbish displays. A downtown representative will reach out with specific tasks.