The Downtown Spokane Partnership is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Clean and Safe Operations Director.
The primary responsibility of this position is the oversight, planning and day to day administration of downtown Ambassadors and Clean Team to maintain safety, cleanliness, and hospitality focused customer service for the betterment of the Downtown Spokane Parking and Business Improvement District (BID).
The Clean and Safe Operations Director is one of seven operational managers at the DSP. This position is salaried and answers directly to the President.
The Operations Director will:
- Be responsible for researching and proposing concepts and solutions for improving and maintaining the safety, cleanliness, and beautification of the downtown BID.
- Implement processes that ensure the efficient service of clean and safe programs to downtown Ratepayers in a customer-serviced focused manner.
- Work with the CEO in the oversight of hiring for Ambassadors and Clean Team staff, provide clean and safe staff with ongoing training, leadership, and direction necessary for them to perform their jobs effectively and to maintain a positive work environment.
- Work with the Marketing Director to create collateral materials to support activities and contribute program information for organization publications.
- Work closely with business and property owners to address common area issues and promote utilization of the BID’s programs.
Qualified applicants must hold a High school diploma or equivalent and at least 2 years minimum of management experience. Experience in the development, articulating and supporting programs with public interaction, volunteer organizations and utilization of widely dispersed resources. Experience utilizing planning techniques, budget processes and detailed research data. Experience in implementing security, maintenance and/or beautification programs is highly desirable.
Candidates should have excellent interpersonal, written communication and presentation skills; the ability to direct resources and interact with customers in a diplomatic and skilled manner; evidenced organizational skills and attention to detail; and the ability to manage a wide variety of personnel and handle personnel issues.
A salary commensurate with relevant experience. Comprehensive benefits and retirement included.
How to apply
Email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cover letter
- Resume and work history
- Three references
Complete the online application
Position open until filled